Customer Health & Safety
Montrose Auto Group Customers,
As we continue to monitor developments regarding the Coronavirus, the health and safety of customers, staff, and visitors at our dealerships are our top priority. It is important to note, there are NO known cases of Coronavirus at any of our businesses at this time.
However, following Governor (Ohio) DeWine’s recommendations, given the proximity of confirmed cases in Northeast Ohio, and in an abundance of care for everyone who works here or visits our dealerships, we have begun taking affirmative precautions throughout our stores, which include:
- Additional cleaning of all frequently touched countertops, handrails, doorknobs, drinking fountains, and elevator buttons, throughout the day.
- Use of cleaning agents which have appropriate disinfecting quantities will be used at every touch point (all cleaning agents are used according to directions provided by the manufacturer).
- Adding hand sanitizer stations throughout the dealerships.
Note that the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has published information concerning CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) and we will place information at all stores as well as an email to all employees.
We intend to remain open to service our customers and our community. This is a community-wide issue, but each of us can take action to protect not only ourselves, but those we come into contact with as well. We encourage everyone to follow these simple steps that not only help prevent the spread of the flu and the common cold, but also Coronavirus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer when you are unable to wash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with sick people and stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue (discarded in the trash after use) or elbow when coughing or sneezing.
In the meantime, we encourage you to do everything you can to stay healthy, including washing your hands frequently, getting enough sleep, and using appropriate sanitation procedures when you sneeze or cough.
We will remain vigilant and are prepared to make decisions based on current needs, as well as in response to changing conditions. We will base our decisions on sources such as the CDC and our state and local public health authorities. If further action becomes necessary, we will notify you immediately. More will be forthcoming.
Thank you and God Bless!
Michael W. Thompson
CEO & President
Montrose Auto Group